Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Temporary Systems Accountant in West Brom. The role is a 9 month FTC. Paying £35,000
- Assisting in the consolidation and presentation of actual results, budgets and forecasts, reporting customer, product and operations financial performance.
- Providing support to the team during strategic planning periods such as Business Plan, Capital Plan and Budget.
- comparatives to analyse as appropriate.
- Providing monthly financial updates on where business areas are against their budget and forecast numbers, and challenging under and over spends.
- Develop and analyse financial KPI's, operational KPI's and other key data. Track progress against budget and forecast on a periodic basis.
- Attending monthly capex meetings and track all existing estate capex projects.
- Main point of contact for capex processes and approvals.
- Maintaining the Central P&L and capital spend.
- Reviewing of monthly Capital Reporting submissions, coordinating new Capital Approvals, ensuring data submitted correctly and providing monthly commentary to the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Reporting and investigating divisional overhead costs and operational expenses.
- Financial modelling as required.
- Maintenance and development of sales and gross margin reporting systems by business segment.
- Proactively look for changes in trading trends across the group, with flexibility to use different
- CIMA qualified accountant (Or Equivalent) with at least 1 year post qualified experience & strong academic background.
- Advanced Excel Skills including pivot tables/ v-lookups.
- Analytical/logical with an ability to see beyond the numbers and understand complex business relationships.
- Highly inquisitive and uses initiative to find alternative ways of solving problems to have the ability to forge long term commercial partnerships.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure consistent and accurate information to be reported across the group.
- Tenacious and resilient, not afraid to challenge.
- Self-starter & highly motivated with a continuous improvement focus.
- Experience of ERP level accounting systems, MS Dynamics Navision an advantage.
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 Per Annum
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice