Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
- Make recommendations to financial management about software, policies and audit triggers
- Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes
- Test the operation and tweak the design of existing financial controls
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualification or equivalent experience
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- 2+ years' experience in internal auditing
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn industry standards
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
£400-£800pd - Dependent on experience
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Apply for Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly