Senior Accounts Payable
The Role for the Accounts Payable Clerk
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of the accounts payable ledger
- High volume of invoice processing
- Petty cash and credit card reconciliations
- Adhoc queries
- General filing and office assistance
The successful Accounts Payable will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role
- Great communication skills
- Prior knowledge of Oracle would be beneficial
A forward thinking finance team who need a proactive Accounts Payable clerk to become a prised member of the team and help them out in a busy period. The company have over 45,000 staff in the UK and offer a combination of facilities services.
Salary & Benefits
This is a 2- 4 month assignment with the possibility of going permanent if successful.
The salary for this role will be £11-12 PAYE per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice