International Accounting Manager
Truly exciting opportunity with a global brand based in Cambridge. International Accounting opportunity to work with satellite offices. This type of role has not hit Cambridge before.
This Cambridge based client has a global brand and presence. They are also about to start the next chapter of an already impressive chapter in their journey. They can offer what few other clients can in Cambridge.
Key responsibilities as the International Accounting Manager will be to:
- Build relations with all the satellite offices
- Ensure IFRS compliance by reviewing all satellite accounts submissions
- Conduct project work with satellite offices
- Act as a conduit between the Head office and the Satellite offices
- Look at the global piece and help drive standardisation and process improvement
- There is 1 week of travel per quarter max. Sometimes there is no travel in a quarter.
The successful International Accounting Manager for this Cambridge office will be:
- Very strong in IFRS
- Working either at a Manager or Senior Manager level in practice
- Or having left and now accrued experience in industry within a technical space
Highly competitive salary + bens and the chance to work for a global client embarking on one of the biggest chapters in their company history.