Senior Tax Accountant
Join the Tax and Treasury team in a market leading, globally recognised FMCG organisation worldwide.
Support and help expand all areas of a FTSE 100 organisation who put research, design and development at the heart of their business.
This ambitious and ever growing market leading FMCG is present in worldwide. In 2017, their annual revenue topped £3bn by way of their innovative and unique new technologies and product development. They are well-known for surrounding themselves with ingenious, cutting edge designs that help inspire their people to create new, award winning consumer products. In addition to their success, they pride themselves on their commitment to reducing harmful emissions and reducing their environmental impact.
- Prepare and manage worldwide Group year-end provisioning and accounts disclosures and UK CT computations - including group considerations such as Interest Deductibility, CFC rules and SAO
- Calculation of RDEC and Patent Box benefits
- Assessment of Capital Allowances and Research and Development Allowances
- Quarterly tax group payment estimations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining WHT exemption status for intercompany transactions and the associated compliance and reporting.
- Input in to tax sensitive accounting requirements
- Partner with the finance teams, such as fixed assets team/statutory accounts preparation, on various projects requiring tax input.
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Accounting and/or tax qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA or equivalent)
- Top ten background preferred with experience of UK Group corporate tax compliance management and preparation and ideally complemented by some in-house experience
- Specific experience with Capital Allowances, R&D tax credits, Patent box regime and Disregard regulations preferred.
- A good understanding of SAP or similar ERP system
- Able to communicate effectively with people inside and outside the company who have diverse backgrounds, languages and objectives
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Base Salary depending on experience:
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits