Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Investment Bank in central London helping them source an Assistant Accountant for a 6 month assignment.
This established company, comprising of over 500 employees globally, offers its clients financial advice and tailored services on all aspects of wealth planning, investment banking and research.
As the Assistant Accountant, you shall be working within an immediate team of 3 focusing on general Bookkeeping and other ad-hoc tasks.
As Assistant Accountant, main responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable - processing invoices
- Credit card reconciliations
- Prepare expenses runs
- VAT compliance checks on invoices
- Analysis of accounts payable and process improvements
- Staff expense claim processing, ensuring compliance with policy
- Producing periodic debtor/creditor reports and ad hoc reports for management
- Accruals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of invoices and maintenance of invoice logs
- Other ad hoc projects
The successful Assistant Accountant should have:
- Studying for AAT, ACCA or CIMA may be advantageous
- Confident self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Some experience of assisting on month end reporting would be advantageous
- Competent on all areas of Excel
Based in Central London.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice