Senior Finance Manager
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager based on the outskirts of Oxford, supporting an established European business.
A multi-national manufacturing business with several business units in the UK and Ireland.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Preparation, consolidation and review of divisional results.
- Primary interface with Switzerland on group results.
- Management of UK invoicing process.
- Management and financial accounting for all EU business units.
- Ad-hoc project support.
- Develop, support and coach a small team of three people.
- Consolidation and review of financial returns from overseas teams, ensuring accuracy of numbers and relevant analysis of variances.
- Highlighting key variances to global numbers.
- Consistent review meetings across EU and Group structure.
- Produce agreed internal reporting against budgets and forecasts.
- Cashflow Forecast.
- Pro-active business partner with EU entities.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Demonstrable track record in improving process and efficiency.
- Drive a more pro-active business partnering model across the Group.
- Keen eye for detail and a natural ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ambitious and motivated to work upon development areas.
£47,500 - £52,500 + Car + Bonus