Accounts and Audit Senior
Accounts / Audit Senior - Qualified ACA / ACCA - Northampton
Opportunity for a qualified ACA or ACCA Accounts and Audit Senior with a general practice background and trained in dealing with the audit and accounts requirements for owner managed businesses. This role will offer you skills progression to assist with your post qualification experience and provide exposure to a mix of advisory and compliance duties which will help to develop your career. There will also be ad hoc assignments such as preparing business plans and cash flow forecasting as part of a general business advisory service to clients.
The audit work will be a small part of the role and will be a combination of supporting the audit manager but also leading some of the smaller audits and the role will also involve training and assisting with the development of junior members of staff, as well as reviewing some of the juniors' work.
Confidence when dealing with clients is essential, together with good written and verbal communication skills.
Summary of requirements for Accounts and Audit Senior Role
- Preparation of accounts from client’s prime records and accounting software
- Producing accounts to draft stage, including Tax Computation for Manager Review
- Assisting with Audits as required, and ultimately leading audits.
- Training and developing junior members of staff
- Dealing with clients and assisting with training client’s in respect of their book keeping requirements
- ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Dealing with client queries and liaising with clients in respect of accounting matters.
- Supporting the managers in running their portfolios.
- Assisting with “one off” jobs such as cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Knowledge of Sage essential.
- Knowledge of IRIS and cloud software generally.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious newly qualified Accounts and Audit Senior currently frustrated by a lack of opportunity with their current firm.
Please contact Wavelength if this Accounts and Audit Senior position is of interest and you have relevant skills, experience and ambition.
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes
- Compliance Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Milton Keynes