Accounts Senior - Biggleswade
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to work with a varied portfolio of clients in Biggleswade.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing client accounts for manager or partner review and assisting in the management of the accounts team.
Accounts Senior Duties:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the management team
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
Accounts Senior Requirements:
- 2-3 years experience within an accountancy firm
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Calum Armour at AJ Chambers.