Semi Senior Accountant | 9 Partner Practice
A leading independent firm of Accountants in Central London are offering a fantastic opportunity for an AAT qualified/finalist or ACA/ACCA studier to join their Accounts team as a Semi Senior.
This 9-partner practice offer some of the best support for Junior Accounts to aid their development into Chartered Accountants. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients which includes media and entertainment, property, retail and the professional services.
Duties of the Semi Senior:
- Preparation and finalisation of accounts, for sole traders and Limited companies
- Some bookkeeping duties including VAT returns
- Completing Tax returns
- Company Secretarial work
The ideal Semi Senior:
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience working in Practice
- Either AAT qualified or an AAT finalist (2 or 3 exams remaining) OR studying ACA / ACCA
- Experience using a number of Accountancy softwares; use of CCH would be an additional benefit but not essential
- Ability to work both within a team as well as with minimal supervision
- Study support for the ACA / ACCA qualification
For more information on this Semi Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Semi Senior Accountant | 9 Partner Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire
- Assistant Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Hertfordshire