Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a financial services business based in Swindon.
This position is a temporary to permanent position starting immediately. It will be paying up to £12.50 P/H depending on experience.
- Provide support through telephone, email, to resolve incident, problems & queries
- Ensure all calls are logged onto the system
- Provide training in your area to help support and improve colleague knowledge and awareness
- Maintain positive working relationships
- Achieve targets to maintain productivity, quality and service standards
- Contribute to team issues and developments
- Proven excellent communication skill
- Decision making and judgement skills
- IT awareness, confident on Windows / Microsoft package
- Financial services background
- Ideally a background or experience with Pensions / Investments.
Working for a leading Swindon business, to find out more please call Mackenny on 01793 571900
12.50 per hour - Free parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement