Nelson Chambers are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our Client in the North London area to start immediately.
To be considered for the role, you will be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare the statutory accounts in compliance with all financial regulations
- Liaise and assist with the annual audit process
- Annual budgets
- Make continuous improvements to the accuracy and timeliness of information provided
- Produce statutory returns including all tax returns
- VAT and other tax matters
- Keep up to date on legislation changes and train department as and when necessary
- Provide assistance to other members of the team when needed
- Cash flows, covenants, external returns
- Strong I.T skills essential Excel and SAGE
- Technical, analytical with a keen eye for detail
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong Modelling Skills in Excel with the ability to pick things up quickly and sometimes without much introduction
- Ability to challenge, draw conclusions, make decisions and make recommendations
- You must be able to apply your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Eye for detail and commercially aware
- Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- Parking available
- Competitive salary (up to £45K dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday