Finance Assistant *Leading Services Company*
Robert Half are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a leading organisation in Eastleigh. This fantastic opportunity is looking for NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE and will allow you to learn finance. You would be responsible for accurately reporting the financial information for several client accounts.
This opportunity will allow you to continue developing your financial technical ability including reporting on accounts, handling accounts queries and assisting with balance sheet reconciliations.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Take responsibility for assigned client accounts looking after all aspects of their finances
- Be responsible for the accurate creation of the client accounts and their reports
- Ensure all client accounts are meeting finance deadlines by leasing with internal operations teams
- Review of all data to ensure accurate and reliable
- Preparation and posting of journals on the accounting software
- Complete and review all weekly reporting
- Assist the management accountants, supervise junior accounts team members and become the point of contact for all queries relating to your client's accounts
- Assist the finance team with any company acquisitions to integrate finance teams
Key Requirements of the Finance Assistant:
- Started AAT qualification studies or looking to start
- Be highly organised and accurate
- Proactive, friendly team player
- Strong relationship building experience
- Excellent IT skills: Intermediate Excel and previous use of Accountancy Software would be advantageous
Salary: £14,000 to £18,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 40 hours, 20 days holiday, company pension scheme and free on site parking
This opportunity would be suitable for someone with experience of accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase ledger, sales ledger, general ledger, accountancy, credit and debits, journals, double entry accounting, oracle and Excel.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement