Finance Systems Administrator (12 month FTC)
My client is an international property business based in prestigious offices in Birmingham City Centre within easy walking distance of New St, Moor St and Snowhill stations.
You will be working as part of a team of 6 who are responsible for administering the core systems which underpin the company’s property management and accounting operations, maintaining data, and supporting all users of these systems.
- Data management, ensuring all changes are correctly administered.
- Process changes accurately within tight timescales and to agreed standards.
- Produce documentation such as invoices, VAT receipts and distribute as required.
- Design, develop and run standard and ad-hoc reports in line with client needs and assist users in automating their reporting requirements
- Ensure correct operation of system functions and provide system support and guidance when necessary.
- Participate in the testing of regular system updates from software suppliers and assist in the identification, selection and implementation of new systems and major upgrades
- You may be a recent graduate looking to gain further experience in a finance / IT / administration capacity or someone has a background in a similar role.
- Experience of building end-user reports would be an advantage, particularly with an understanding of accounting techniques.
- Strong IT skills with experience in data entry and systems administration.
- Ideally some database or property management systems knowledge.
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary of £22 -25,000 dependent on experience
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Prestigious city centre office location
- 12 month contract within a culture of internal development and promotion.
For further details and to register an interest in this role then please forward an up to date CV for immediate consideration.