Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Robert Half are recruiting a Senior Financial Reporting Manager to join a leading global mid market bank in the City of London. The Senior Financial Reporting Manager sits in the financial reporting team, which has principle responsibility for all external reporting and technical accounting. My client is looking to expand the capacity and skills needed to enable delivery of the increasingly complex demands of financial reporting from accounting standard setters, regulators and other stakeholders.
The key contacts for the role will be diverse and will include the external auditors, business areas and other finance teams.
This role will typically include:
- Preparing/reviewing the group annual statutory accounts and working with external auditors
- Periodic reporting to satisfy the needs of a variety of internal and external customers including the regulators
- Develop and deliver technical training sessions
- Participation in projects to drive implementation of new accounting standards and financial reporting requirements and continue the drive for increased automation in production of the financial statements
- Ensuring the integrity of the group's general ledger on a monthly basis by reviewing and challenging the ledger entries
- Responding to ad hoc requests
- Involvement in improvement and ad hoc projects
To be considered for the role of Senior Financial Reporting Manager at this City of London based global bank, you must be ACA or ACCA qualified with 3-4 years post qualified experience within the Banking sector. You will have strong experience of statutory reporting and a very sound understanding of IFRS. The Successful Senior Financial Reporting Manager will be confident, dynamic, driven and enjoy taking on ad hoc projects.
My client is a leading global mid market bank based in the City of London. This listed bank is a well established player with over 40 years experience in the market. My client pride themselves on their uniquely dynamic and non-hierarchical environment.
Salary & Benefits
This City of London based global bank is offering the Senior Financial Reporting Manager a salary of £70-75,000 depending on experience. A competitive discretionary bonus and benefits package are on offer.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement