Robert Half are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for an expanding health care company based in South of Bath, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller, key reporting includes the production and communication of month end management information pack (inc KPI's), Balance sheet reconciliations and Cash forecasting.
This role has the responsibility of managing a team of 4 and acting as the number 2 for the finance function. You will get exposure to ad-hoc projects, many of which will be highly commercial.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparing monthly department P&L's for and investigating any variances from budget/expectation.
- Preparation of the working papers including prepayments, accruals and accrued income
- Monthly BS review
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier payment processing
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast.
- VAT returns
- Communicating clearly and effectively with the accounts team.
- Implementing and improving procedures and internal controls
- Manage the transactional finance team
- Assisting the FC with Budgeting and forecasting
- Get involved with commercial strategy and business partnering.
Skills and Experience
- Finalist, newly qualified Qualified by experience
- Excel and Word and good all-round PC skills
- Good communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- Generous benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement