Investment Fund Accountant - Part Time
If you are a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, or QBE Accountant who is looking for part time work to compliment your own portfolio of clients, or maybe you are a stay-at-home parent who would like to earn and income and keep your technical knowledge current and up-to-date, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
My client is seeking an experienced, qualified or QBE accountant to work from their offices, based in Central London, on a part time basis, just one day per week.
You will work alongside the Office Manager and take responsibility for:
- Maintain accurate accounts to reflect the investment portfolio
- Managing the daily accounting operations, including bookkeeping and all financial queries
- Foreign currency and investment accounting
- Maintaining a full audit trail
- Process expense claims
- Production of management accounts
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or QBE
- Good experience of bookkeeping and solid accounting knowledge