Top 20 Audit Senior
Join the Film & TV team, part of their Business Advisory Group, and drive your career forward.
Aside from the typical audit/accountancy roles you will be involved with a dynamic and varied workload and will be expected to display a flexible and professional approach.
Audit Senior additional specialist responsibilities;
- Preparation and audit of British film certifications
- Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams and other intellectual property
Audit Senior Requirements;
- Minimum of a 2:1 grade at degree level
- Qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA with good pass rates
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong Audit background within practice
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness
The successful candidate will be offered excellent prospects for progression at a firm which prides itself on employee training and development. This role offers a very competitive salary as well as excellent benefits.
For such a rewarding role the volume of applications is expected to be high, apply now. For consideration please forward your details to Callum MacRae at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6369 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR