Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - Oxford
We are working with an 12 Partner Accountancy Practice, who are looking for an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to join their team based in Oxford. This is an exciting opportunity which has come about due to rapid expansion in a sector in which the firm are already market leaders.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for partaking in Audits and Accounts Production. The split between audit and accounts is anticipated to be around 50/50. Ideally, you will be studying ACA/ACCA, and have previous experience within a similar role.
Key Responsibilities of an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Undertaking assignments from planning stage through to completion
- Attending client premises and being the primary point of contact for clients
- Drafting reports and correspondence for clients
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Experience of working on more complex aspects of audits
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit & Accounts Semi Senior role:
- ACCA/ACA Studying, or Part Qualified
- Previous experience in an audit & accounts role
- Good accounts preparation and audit skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For more information on this Audit & Accounts Senior role, please contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.