Accounts Semi-Senior | A highly established 7+ Partner firm
A highly established 7+ Partner firm of Accountants Practice are in search for an Accounts Semi Senior to work within their Accounting Services Department.
The North London based firm place a particularly strong enthlasis on progression, it’s the ideal environment for someone to get there head down and gain some invaluable accounts experience. As well as offering a competitive salary £25,000 - £37,000, they also provide a range of benefits including Study support for candidates completing or looking to complete their ACCA qualification.
This position will involve working on the accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies along with the preparation of VAT returns, statutory and management accounts. Working within a busy department the role requires good communication skills and the ability to multi task and complete assignments to a deadline. The ideal candidate will have relevant previous experience in a similar role, and will be ACCA part qualified.
The Accounts Semi Senior will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
- Liaising with clients and the HMRC to resolve any issues that may occur
- 90% Accounts | 10% Audit – No Audit experience necessary
The Ideal Accounts Semi Senior:
- 1-2 years' experience in public practice.
- ACCA/ACA Part Qualified/finalist.
- Experience preparing draft year-end accounts for manager review.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and accounting software programmes such as Sage, QuickBooks and Xero Accounts.
For more information on this Semi Senior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Accounts Semi-Senior | A highly established 7+ Partner firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly