Trainee Commercial Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are partnering our client, a very well respected retail business in Bristol, in their recruitment of a commercial finance trainee role! The role is a brilliant entry point to really kick start your career in finance, and the successful candidate will be rewarded with a base salary of up to £23,000 + full CIMA or ACCA study support!
A large business based in Bristol, they pride themselves on promoting within and developing internal talent. You will sit in an exceptionally high performing team, and will work closely with your manager as you go through your studies, who will coach you to bring out your true potential. You will be closely monitored, and will be offered many opportunities to pick up new challenges and responsibilities as you progress.
- Weekly analysis of finance trends and revenue information for presentation to senior finance
- Monthly analysis of data and be able to communicate these complicated financial terms into basic language, telling the story behind what the numbers mean
- Analysis to understand business drivers and resolve issues
- Support the business in the development of their business strategy and associated business cases
- Provide forecasts including modelling pricing adjustment impacts on revenue
- Degree qualified (2:1 or first class is essential) in finance or accounting or similar (or in a non finance role, but have subsequently worked in finance in some capacity) MUST have graduated already
- Strong Excel skills
- Ambitious and high achiever - strong A Level results
- Strong interpersonally, confident and be comfortable presenting
- Commercial acumen
For more information, please call Paige Birks on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement