Corporate Finance Director - Lead Advisory
A highly ranked national advsiory firm has instructed AJ Chambers to search for a Corporate Finance Director to be based at their London Offices. As a Lead Advisor you’ll work with your clients across the deal lifecycle utilising your expertise and impressive network of contacts within banks, private equity and other funding sources.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Finance expert who wants to put their career firmly on track to Partner. As a strong networker and business developer you’ll be sourcing deals with both new and existing clients.
You’ll be supported by an excellent transaction team which you’ll lead and continuously develop.
To qualify for the position, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- ACA qualification gained with a ranked Accountancy Practice
- Lead advisory experience, with a track record with teh SME/OMB market
- Have the ability to self generate quality fees whilst also executing deals from my client's own network
- Background within a mid-tier Practice or a CF Boutique is prefrerred
- An excellent network of intermediary contacts
- Strong leadership experience and a history mentoring junior staff members
Six figure salary with market leading benefits and incentives with genuine equity prospects.