General Practice Manager
An excellent opportunity to join a Top 20 Firm located in the City of London. The firm are looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager to join their growing team. You will manage a large client portfolio across a variety of sectors including Financial Services, Property, Technology, Professional services and Charities.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring all deadlines have been met and the work is carried out within the correct budget
- Approximate workload would be a mix of 70% Audit, 15% Accounts & 15% Tax
- Plan jobs and organise assignments efficiently to ensure deadlines will be met
- Mentor and assist allocated trainee members of staff and be able to deliver constructive feedback
- Participate in training and be committed CPD
- Provide ideas and input to new innovations to develop the business in regards to efficiency, productivity and quality of service
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- At least 3 - 4 years’ experience, with a minimum of 1 year management experience
- Previous experience in managing a team of trainee members of staff
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.