Accounts Manager - Music & Media - Route to Partnership
This leading 10+ Partner Firm is currently looking for an Accounts Manager to join their team. You would come on board and help run a division, specialising in preparing accounts for Media and Music clients. If you are an experienced Accounts Manager and you have worked with Media/Music/Entertainment clients - this could be a great opportunity for you!
The firm work with an exciting client base - featuring many celebrities, famous bands, record labels and fil production companies. Fitting in well with the client base, the culture of this firm is upbeat, relaxed and somewhat non-traditional in the accountancy world. There is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress to partnership within the firm.
- Management of a delegated portfolio of music / media clients
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures
- Point of contact for any queries from clients
- Supervision of junior staff within department
- Staff management - delegation and review of work
- Covering statutory accounts, management accounts, VAT, bookkeeping, corporation tax etc
Skills and Experience
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience of supervising junior members of staff, including review work
- Minimum of 4 years practice
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients, ideally within the media/music sector
- Client facing
- Experience using Caseware would be a benefit but not essential
Please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers for more information on this role.