Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior
A truly fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to join a firm of Accountants who can offer genuine support and progression opportunity, and development into a Senior role. The firm are based in the West End of London and are seeking individuals who are perhaps frustrated with lack of support and/or growth in their current firm.
Based in a great area in the West End, the firm are offering a varied Audit and Accounts role with exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and AIM listed.
- Roughly 50% Audit focused, 30% Accounts, 20% Tax
- Assistance and taking the lead on company Audits
- Preparation of final statutory accounts
- Supervision of junior staff on Audit, and review of junior work
- Completing work to budget and agreed timeline
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified / finalists will be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Audit role within Practice
- Experience leading some Audits - those that have just started doing so, or have only led on smaller Audits will be considered
- Desire to progress to a Senior role and to take on more responsibility
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of experience and qualification.
If you would like to be considered please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers to discuss in more detail.