Top 30 Practice - Accounts Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a prestigious Top 30 Firm located in the City of London with a clear progression route to Senior Accounts Manager. The firm offer attractive prospects alongside a competitive salary, selection of benefits and genuine work-life balance.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors including property, professional services, not-for-profit and media, covering their Accounts requirements. A team of staff will report to you and you'll get involved in appraisals, training, delegation and review work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of a varied portfolio of clients
- Managing billings of portfolio
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures
- Point of contact for any queries from clients
- Supervision of junior staff within department
- Staff management - delegation and review of work
- Covering statutory accounts, management accounts, VAT, bookkeeping, corporation tax etc.
- ACA, ACCA Qualified
- 4 years’ experience within Accountancy Practice, working currently at Manager level
- Experience managing a team of junior staff
- Strong knowledge of accounts preparation
If you wish to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Top 30 Practice - Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly