Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a leading Medical Researcher currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their dynamic Central London based finance team. This role is initially for 9 months with an immediate start. The ideal candidate will have 1 years' experience in a similar Credit Control or all round finance position.
Relevant experience alongside strong excel skills up to VLOOKUP are desired. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Resolving outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Allocation of incoming cash and reconciling ledger
- Dealing with aged debt queries
- Collate and review information in relation to the Ledger and report to the Credit Manager on the key issues along with necessary recommendations
- Work closely with other elements of the finance department to ensure that month end and year end deadlines are hit
The role will be paying £12 per hour PAYE plus holiday pay. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement