Senior Manager - Associate Director
Senior Tax Manager Associate Director
This is a firm that prides itself on its meritocracy. There is a great opportunity for an aspiring Manager or Senior Manager to progress to Director within the next few years and then potentially Partner and this will provide you with a stimulating and financially rewarding career.
The Corporate Tax team is now looking to recruit a Senior Manager to join their highly successful team based in Staverton Cheltenham Gloucestershire.
This individual will be one of the leaders of the team in an important growth area for the business and will have the responsibility for delivering exceptional service. The requirements of the role will include the following:
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients, providing a high level of client service
- Manage a client portfolio for both corporate tax compliance and planning advice
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical business driven approach
- Management of R&D and Patent Box reviews and reports
- Assisting with the management of the tax team
- Review of computations, including ensuring adequacy of information requests to clients and liaising with specialists on as appropriate
- Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a comprehensible and practical way
- Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
- Working with partners on many varied advisory projects including valuations, share schemes, restructurings and corporate finance transactions
Key Skills and Qualifications
- CTA and ACA/ACCA qualified
- Preferably with experience of R&D claims
- Client driven and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Experience of working in a corporate tax team
Cheltenham is an area of outstanding natural beauty and with its regency buildings and festivals throughout the year it really is the cultural centre for the Cotswolds.
For a confidential discussion, please contact us directly.