Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join an International Financial Services firm based near the west end of London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established global business and assist them for a period of 6 months.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliations prepared by a 3rd party
- Prepare the variance analysis of Actual v Budget
- Assist with the annual forecasting
- Prepare journals entries for accruals and prepayments
- Manage the AP and AR daily duties
- Work closely with the Geneva office to handle queries
- Ad hoc projects as and when required by the Group FC
The successful Assistant Management Accountant applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Part Qualified Accountant in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 2-3 years' experience in a financial services background
- Experience of Xero is beneficial
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Good gravitas
- Have a positive approach to work and good attention to detail
An International Financial Investment firm that is a market leader in its sector. The company has a range of different investments ranging from private equity to private banking and has been in operation for over 50 years.
A small finance team that gets exposure to a wide variety of duties and operations and performs them in a dynamic and collaborative way.
A great role for someone analytical to join the organisation and add value to the business' commercial undertakings.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary Assistant Management Accountant role is for a minimum of 6 months. The rate for this role is £150-£200 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement