Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading property management based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-400p.d.
The Finance Manager role will involve:
- Tax & VAT Accounting
- Statutory Reporting for 10-20 entities
- Corporation Tax Returns & VAT Returns
- Maintain contacts with all stakeholders. Liaise with the Operational teams to determine new processes and procedures required for financial reporting.
- Responsible for month end close, prepare and present the P&L, Balance sheet and Management Accounts with commentary and analyses of performance to Senior Management
- Manage the direct and extended team (2 direct reports)
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The daily rate of £300-400p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
Our client is a highly dynamic property management service, based in Central London, with global operations.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-400 per day, the new Finance Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly