Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading Healthcare business based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £290-340 p.d.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly / quarterly board packs
- Generating ad hoc cost reports for Head of Central Finance Team from COGNOS Planner
- Ad hoc analysis of costs within the corporate center
- Preparation of auditor's year end working file
- Management of selected cost centers during month end including working with divisional managers, posting accruals / prepayments where required, reporting to Group Reporting Team.
- Preparing and presenting re-charge schedules to the respective Business Units and Company IT Finance at month end including attending to any queries on re-charges.
- Updating the ledger for any re-charges received and re-charged out.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Highly professional demeanour, and robustness to work within a fast paced environment
- Experience with managing a team would be helpful, but not critical
- The daily rate of £290-340 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
Our client is a British healthcare organisation in the United Kingdom, with bases on three continents and more than ten million customers in over 190 countries. It is a private healthcare company with an annual turnover of £8 billion.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £290-340 per day, the new Management Accountant will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement