Senior Accountant - London
I am currently working with a highly impressive independent practice, who are seeking a Qualified Accountant to Join their London based office. The firm offer a really relaxed atmosphere whilst maintaining a professional approach, they offer great work life balance and rarely expect you to do overtime.
This firm, based in Finchley are a general practice with a slight specialism in Media & Entertainment and are looking for someone who is comfortable speaking to and meeting with clients at their offices.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wishes to settle within a growing practice and build a successful career.
Duties of the Part Qualified Accountant:
- Production of financial accounts and tax returns
- Management accounts, VAT returns, personal tax returns and cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Supporting the Partners
- Development and building relationships with clients
- Providing support to juniors with both technical and practical matters
- Bookkeeping, accounting procedures, VAT, taxation and NIC
- Knowledgeable in cloud accounting software
Split of Core duties:
- 40% Statuory Accounts
- 30% Bookkeeping & VAT
- 30% Personal Tax
For more information on this Senior Accounts position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Senior Accountant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly