Finance Director - Permanent - £competitive
We are working with a global brand to recruit a UK region Finance Director for the consumer finance division of this international manufacturing group, based along the M4 corridor.
Current or recent experience of working within the consumer finance arena is essential. As is experience of operating within an international owned business.
Reporting to and working closely with the UK MD, the FD will lead an established and accomplished finance department, responsible for financial and management accounting, FP&A, as well as Treasury and Regulatory reporting.
This role involves:
- Strong leadership and team management of a broad skilled finance department – creating an open and supportive environment; generating a motivated and passionate spirit; providing strong mentorship and professional development.
- Effective financial planning to devise budget submissions and present to the board for successful approval.
- As a director of a regulated firm, this post will hold significant influence functions (SIFs) responsibilities, as well as regulatory and group compliance requirements.
- Deputising for the MD as required
This role requires:
- Qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, educated to degree level
- Consumer finance sector experience
- Experience operating in an international business reporting to overseas headquarters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, including proven team development and mentoring experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global brand, effect real growth and develop opportunities on an international stage.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits.