Are you looking to progress your career in a supportive and professional environment?
Our client is a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers providing a full range of accounting and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals across the UK and overseas.
In this role, your key purpose will be to assist the Partners and Accounts Managers in providing support to clients that require more than annual compliance services.
- Client Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
- Completion of VAT and similar returns
- Review of records maintained by clients
- Effectively dealing with client queries
- Preparation of management accounts for review and discussing results with the client
- Bookkeeping experience within a practice environment
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero and Sage
- Professional and approachable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Full, clean driving license as travel to client premises will be required
If this role is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Bookkeeper - Peterborough