Contract EMEA Payroll Administrator
An opportunity has arisen for a Contract EMEA Payroll Administrator within this interesting company with a likeable product based in Slough, Berkshire. Working in their European HQ and reporting to the Finance Manager the Payroll Administrator is responsible for assisting with European payroll related processing via External Payroll Bureaus for circa 1000 European employees via ADP Freedom
Key Responsibilities of the EMEA Payroll Administrator include :
- Collation of timesheets and uploading hours into third party software.
- Processing of variable payments e.g. sickness, maternity pay, unpaid holiday, bonuses, share allocations.
- Act as the first point of contact for all payroll queries from employees.
- Managing the distribution of payslips.
- Communication with Bureau’s regarding payroll processing.
- Managing annual tasks – P11ds, P60’s, PSA returns.
- Dealing with Pension and Inland Revenue obligations.
- The role also deals with accounting tasks aligned with payroll such as accruals, prepayments, payroll reconciliation and liaising with auditors.
- Make and implement recommendations to changes in process to improve compliance and productivity.
The successful EMEA Payroll Administrator will have previous payroll and experience in dealing with 3rd Party bureau’s and in return you will receive an hourly rate of between £14-£18 per hour. The contract is expected to last at least 4 months.
Apply for Contract EMEA Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly