Finance Director - Thames Valley M4 - Permanent - £competitive
This global organisation based in the Thames Valley along the M4, is recruiting for an experienced Finance Director for their UK financial services division. Reporting to and working closely with the UK MD to map out and deliver on the ambitious strategic business plans.
In this diverse role, the Finance Director / FD will lead an established and accomplished finance department, responsible for financial and management accounting, FP&A, as well as Treasury and Regulatory reporting.
- Strong leadership and management of a broad skilled finance department – creating an open and supportive environment; generating a motivated and passionate spirit; providing strong mentorship and professional development.
- Effective financial planning to devise budget submissions and present to the board for successful approval.
- As a director of a regulated firm, this post will hold significant influence functions (SIFs) responsibilities, as well as regulatory and group compliance requirements.
- Deputising for the MD as required
Key skills / Experience:
- Qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA, educated to degree level
- Experience operating in an international business reporting to overseas headquarters
- Financial services sector experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, including proven team development and mentoring experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global brand, effect real growth and develop opportunities on an international stage.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits.