5 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Fund Accountant to join a Real Estate Investment Management firm based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to join an evolving organisation for 6 months and become a valued member of the team managing a European fund from top to bottom.
Duties for this Qualified Fund Accountant position include the following:
- Overall financial control of a European fund
- Responsible for monitoring control systems, policies and procedures
- Responsibility for tax compliance for all companies within the JV and liaising with advisors
- Responsible for investor capital management, including capital calls, distributions and analysis of cash requirements
- Manage the cash flow forecasting and analysis and oversight of cash balances
- Liaise with the RE, Operations and Fund Management teams to oversee budgets, monitor actual results and provide variance analysis
- Develop accounting and NAV reporting
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Three to 5 year post-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Financial and Fund accounting in the financial services ideally real estate
- Experience of working closely with teams in the business
- Experience of working with multiple jurisdictions including Jersey & Luxembourg
- Strong excel skills
A fast growing Real Estate Investment Management firm with over 25 years of experience in their preferred investments. A well-known name in the sector with a global presence across EMEA and Australasia.
A busy finance team of 20 with a friendly and professional culture. This opportunity lets you work closely with the portfolio and investment teams and be an integral part of the fund reporting function while adding value to the monthly business operations.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum of 6 months.
The rate for this Qualified Fund Accountant between is £325-£375 per day for the suitable candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Fund Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly