Temporary Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half have been appointed to work with a prestigious business in Solihull to appoint a Temporary Management Accountant.
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated Management Accountant to join their Finance Department on a temporary to permanent contract. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of a small team. The role of Management Accountant will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Accruals and prepayments
- Producing full Management Accounts
- Preparation up to trial balance.
- Control and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting experience desirable
- Undertake VAT tax returns and Bookkeeping
- Manage all elements of payroll
- Chasing payments and maintaining spreadsheets
- Maintaining Bank and Cashbook reconciliations
- Daily reconciliations
- Assisting with all the month and year end statements
- Liaising with internal and external client
- Overhead management
- Expenditure reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be either recently qualified or at a Finalist stage
- Be confident in manipulating large volumes of data
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
This role will last for 3 months on a temporary basis before converting to a permanent position. It will start ASAP and be based in Solihull the role will pay circa £15-17 per hour dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement