1 day left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has partnered with an industry leading organisation to recruit a Management Accountant on a sixth month temporary basis in Cardiff. Ideally the candidate will be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
Title: Management Accountant
Duration: Six months
Pay Rate: £18 - £22 per hour (depending on experience)
- Responsibility for Group Company accounts and forecast packs being issued on a monthly basis.
- Working with the team to understand variances and root causes and provide monthly commentary to management team.
- Performance reporting for profitability, productivity, resource management.
- Quarterly performance reporting for the business against agreed budgets.
- Monthly cash flow reporting (actual vs budget/forward forecasting).
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, macros etc).
- Strong team working skills.
This role is for an immediate start.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly