Group Financial Controller
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Investment Management firm based in Central London helping them source a Group Financial Accountant for 9 months to cover a maternity leave.
This Property Investment Firm was establish in 2013 by some leading market professionals who wanted to create an efficient and direct way to take advantage of opportunities in the European Property market on a transaction-by-transaction basis. Since 2013, they have had in excess of €20bn of real estate gross asset value after a solid and consistent run of good results.
As Group Financial Accountant you shall be managing the work of a part qualified bookkeeper and reviewing the managed accounts which they produce whilst also completing any ad hoc investor reports.
As Group Financial Accountant your main responsibilities will include
- Production of statutory accounts and associated notes under FRS102/UK GAAP
- Review of consolidated management accounts and board reports
- Inter-company reconciliations with overseas service providers
- FCA Regulatory Returns and maintenance of financial analysis and Liquidity Risk Management Framework
- Working with third party advisors on UK & Jersey corporation tax
- UK and Jersey VAT
- Oversight of day to day accounting entries and maintenance of ledger
- Processing payroll and certain employee benefits and maintenance of accounting records
- Ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the CFO
- Monthly cash reporting for loan covenants experience desirable
Required Experience and Skills:
- Fully qualified accountant
- 5+ years post qualified experience with relevant finance and accounting experience; financial services industry experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience with macros VLOOKUP, pivot tables, and charts preferred
- High energy, positive attitude, professional and mature
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Self-directed and motivated
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Practices discretion at all times when handling confidential data
Rate: £325 - £375 per day.
Location: Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement