Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting an immediately available Accounts Assistant for a fantastic manufacturing company based in Newport.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking a variety of accounts-based tasks, including purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control job functions. This opportunity is for a 6 month temporary assignment, however, should it suit both client and candidate, has the potential to become permanent employment.
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger
- All aspects of Sales Ledger
- Invoice discounting ledgers
- Credit Control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Record for timekeeping attendances of employees
- Payroll (35 employees)
- Experience working with high volumes of data
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and cope with interruptions whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Time management and organisation skills
- Outstanding accounting knowledge
- Ability to use initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- Up to £10ph + holiday pay
If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to call 02920557300 for more information.
This role is a temporary contract and is for an immediate start.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement