Senior Audit Manager
Senior Audit Manager - Not for Profit Clients, Top 10 Firm
£55,000 - £65,000
Senior Manager - Business & Assurance Services - Top 10 London Firm
A Top 10 firm based in London is looking to grow their team by adding a Senior Manager to their Business and Assurance team to work on an exciting, fast-paced client portfolio focusing on the not for profit sector.
There is a clear structure for progression in place where you will be working very closely with the current Partners of the team, learning from them and being involved with developing new and existing business. The main aspects of the role will involve the following:
- Manage a large client portfolio and identifying business opportunities from existing clients
- Managing all services of the audit and advising the Partner on the audit opinion
- Managing audit teams and reviewing their work, being involved with the training aspect of juniors as well
- Opportunity to work on special work/project work for clients
- Active involvement in the development of staff
You must be either ACA or ACCA qualified and have strong, proven audit skills, preferably having worked with NFP clients or have a specific interest in this sector. You will be managing a portfolio of clients, which could have a fee income of up to £500k.
This will be a leadership role and the overall goal is to grow the team and become a Partner in the future - do you think you are ready for the progression?
If you are interested in the role, send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, call Tom Eagle on 0207 269 6349.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR