Internal Auditor/Senior Internal Auditor
Protiviti's Internal Audit and Financial Advisory consultants work with audit executives, management and audit committees at companies of virtually any size, public or private, to assist them with their internal audit activities. This can include starting and running the activity for them on a fully outsourced basis or working with an existing internal audit function to supplement their team when they lack adequate staff or skills.
Protiviti helps CFOs and financial executives strengthen their finance function and manage complex accounting issues, including non-routine situations such as financial restatements. In addition, Protiviti's Internal Audit and Financial Advisory team helps clients assess their fraud risks and implement solutions to better manage these risks and lead investigations into financial irregularities.
We have an indefinite requirement for qualified Internal Auditors looking for either fixed term contract or contractor opportunities. You must have experience of the following:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- A track record of making strategic business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholder's needs
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in a similar organisation
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Thorough knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and controls
- An ability to implement solutions to address changes in regulatory requirements;
- The ability to work under own initiative and in many different and challenging environments;
- Banking or Financial Services experience
- Experience of winning tenders and large audit proposals
To be considered for opportunities please complete the application process. We will then call to find out more about you and then tell you a little more about us.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.