In this newly created role you will have responsibility for supporting senior management in the delivery of all aspects of tax accounting and compliance for the group.
A true leader in their field, my client has offices throughout the UK, with this role being based near Croydon.
- Corporation tax compliance - prepare, review and submit tax returns
- Planning and project manage all corporation tax compliance activities
- VAT compliance
- Provide support to the wider finance team on VAT returns
- Overseas VAT compliance
- Support the wider group with all tax related queries.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- CTA qualified preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Overseas tax experience (VAT & CT) is desirable
My client will also consider those (with tax exposure) looking to make their first move into industry.
Up to £55,000 depending on experience.