Qualified Bookkeeper/Accountant – Part Time
If you are a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, or QBE Accountant who is looking for part time work to compliment your own portfolio of clients, or maybe you are a stay-at-home parent who would like to earn and income and keep your technical knowledge current and up-to-date, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
My client is seeking an experienced, qualified or QBE accountant to work from their offices, based in Central London, on a part time basis, just one day per week.
You will work alongside the Office Manager and take responsibility for:
- Managing the daily accounting operations, including bookkeeping and all financial queries
- Foreign currency and investment accounting
- Maintaining a full audit trail
- Process expense claims
- Production of management accounts
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or QBE
- Good experience of bookkeeping and solid accounting knowledge
- You should have experience of working in an Accountancy Practice, either in your current role or in the past
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me by applying with your CV.