Audit & Accounts Manager | Top 50 Accountancy Practice
A Top 50 award-winning Practice based in central London are searching for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join their fast-paced Audit team. As the Audit Manager you will be working closely with the Partners of the firm, manage a large Audit & Accounts team, you will run a busy portfolio of approximately £650,000 worth of fees of varied clients within the corporate sector.
The ideal candidate will be working as a Supervisor ready to take the step up to Manager, or will be a Manager with a strong background in practice, perhaps seeking a better work life - balance than what their current firm can currently offer.
Ideal requirements for this Audit Manager:
- Experience supervising a team of Audit staff within a sizeable Accountancy Practice.
- ACA qualified with at least 2 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills
Responsibilities of the Audit Manager:
- Planning and completion of statutory Audit
- Attending and leading client meetings
- Delegation and review of work completed by team
- Managing overall service delivery to clients
- Managing the Audit staff - including appraisal/mentoring/workload etc
- Offering support to Partners when required
Whats on offer?
- Circa £60,000
- Chance to manage team of 15 staff members
For more information on this Audit Manager role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Apply for Audit & Accounts Manager | Top 50 Accountancy Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly