Hungerford (Close to Swindon)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Bens
Due to recent expansion this growing Manufacturing company are seeking a Financial Controller/Finance Manager to take on a busy all round Accounting role. This role will encompass all areas of Finance including:-
- Month end reporting and reconciliations of balance sheet control accounts for both companies and production of accounts package to strict deadline, for consolidation into parent company. Monthly Analytical reports for Parent Company.
- Sales and sales commission reports and analysis for internal managers.
- Monthly variance analysis reports and commentary.
- Weekly sales reports for internal distribution.
- Quarterly review of cost prices (standard cost price), stock and overheads. Liaising with business unit managers on pricing and cost analysis.
- 18 month overhead Budget and forecasting for consolidation into parent company. Attend review meetings as required.
- Manage year-end financial audit process, liaise with auditors and respond to queries for tax computations. Review audited accounts and corporation tax computations. Annual physical stock checks at offsite warehouses as required.
- Respond to queries from Parent company as required.
- Confirm and pay Quarterly Dividend payments.
- VAT and Inland Revenue payments and reconciliations.
- HMRC Inward processing submissions and applications. Review Import documents.
- Payroll - weekly and monthly. Process Overtime, manage holiday and process annual bonus awards. Issue annual review letters.
- Draw up contracts for new hires and other HR duties.
- Manage Company pension and liaise with Pension Supplier - make monthly payments.
- Input of purchase ledger invoices, authorise and make payments using online banking facilities. Deal with suppliers as required.
- Input of sales receipts. Credit Control as required.
- Reconcile banks - 3 currencies, 6 bank accounts, liaise and meet with Bankers. Parent Company Cash Pool management - all 3 currencies.
- Manage and issue company card applications and reconcile monthly statements.
- Management of the Admin team.
- Supporting the Company Director with ad hoc reporting and projects.
- Senior Accounting Officer - as recognised by HMRC
- Data Protection Officer.
- Bank signatory.
- Manage parent company audits as required.
- Manage fixed assets and submit Capex applications - liaise with IT support to resolve queries/problems.
- Manage admin of Mobile phone accounts and review renewals.
- Quarterly reporting as required for US Parent Company.
This is an exciting to join this company and be a part of the future.
This is an urgent requirement so it would be beneficial to be on a short notice period or available immediately.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly