Top 50 accountancy firm based near Amersham, Bucks have an excellent opportunity for a Part or Qualified Outsourcing Supervisor to join their friendly team to provide Management Accounts and general outsourced accounting services to a portfolio of clients.
Your key responsibility as the Outsourcing Supervisor is the production and review of management accounts and overseeing and reviewing the data entry of junior staff and providing key analysis and support to aid Clients in decision making.
Key responsibilities of the Outsourcing Supervisor include:
- Review of Management Accounts and VAT returns
- Manage workflow
- Dealing with client queries
The ideal Outsourcing Supervisor will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role and working within tight deadlines
- Have had previous experience of Training/managing individuals
- Exceptional client handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A determined and confident approach
- A proactive attitude, new ideas and the ability to grow with the position.
The Outsourcing Supervisor will be closely involved in client liaison and dealing with them in a professional manner and you may be required to produce ad-hoc reports in relation to cash flow, funding, as and when is required by the Clients. Ideally you should be a Part or Qualified Accountant and must have solid accounting and excellent client facing skills and in return you will receive a salary of between £40k-£50k.