Semi-Senior Accountant - Medium Sized Practice in Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing medium sized firm of Accountants in Central London! The firm require an AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA studier to join their friendly, hard-working team.
This is a great position for someone seeking a larger firm, where they can take on more responsibility and develop their existing skills. On offer is a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the team. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients which include media and entertainment, property, retail and the professional services.
- Preparation and finalisation of accounts, for sole traders and Limited companies
- Some bookkeeping duties including VAT returns
- Completing Tax returns
- Company Secretarial work
- 2-3 years' experience working in a small-medium sized Practice
- AAT qualified OR studying ACA / ACCA
- Experience using a number of Accountancy softwares; use of CCH would be an additional benefit but not essential
- Ability to work both within a team as well as with minimal supervision
Full study support for your ACA / ACCA qualification is also on offer.
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle at AJ Chambers.