Accounts Semi-Senior c£20K - £24K
We are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior for a varied role with an expanding firm of Chartered Accountants.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 3 years experience dealing with the audit, accounts preparation, bookkeeping and corporate tax compliance requirements for owner managed businesses.
About the Role for Accounts Semi-Senior
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, charities and limited companies
- Assisting with the audit of limited companies and charities.
- Preparation of taxation computations
- Bookkeeping for clients and preparation of VAT returns using Sage Line 50.
- Running payroll for clients using Sage Payroll.
- Dealing with clients directly and being responsibility for managing client relations.
- AAT qualified or ACCA studier.
- Public practice experience dealing with the accounting requirements for owner managed businesses.
- Payroll experience
- Basic knowledge of PAYE, corporation tax, income tax and VAT
- You need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with clients directly as you will have significant involvement with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior looking for a step up to senior in the short to medium term. The final salary offered will depend on your current level of experience and ability.
If you are looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior role with a progressive firm and have the right background gained from working in Practice please contact us at Wavelength and let us know.
Apply for Accounts Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Accountant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Accounts Assistant Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Audit Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Bookkeeping Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Market Harborough
- Tax Accounting Practice Part qualified jobs in Market Harborough